Vs > Cape Smidta
Surat Thani vs Cape Smidta Climate & Distance Between
Surat Thani vs Mersin, Turkey
Surat Thani vs Leipzig, Germany
Surat Thani vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Surat Thani vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Cape Smidta vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Cape Smidta vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Cape Smidta vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Cape Smidta vs Sortovala, Russia
Istrana vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Parana vs Augusta, Ga
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Malaga, Costa del Sol
Porto-Nacional vs Rio San Juan
- The distance between Surat Thani, Thailand and Cape Smidta, Russia is approximately 8,709 km or 5,412 mi.
- To reach Surat Thani in this distance one would set out from Cape Smidta bearing 265.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Surat Thani bearing 201.3° or SSW .
- Surat Thani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Smidta has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average annual temperature is 38.2 °C (68.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.4 °C (51.1°F) less in Surat Thani. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1280 mm (50.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1280 l/m² (31.41 US gal/ft²) or 12,800,000 l/ha (1,368,405 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.6° higher in Surat Thani than in Cape Smidta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Surat Thani relative to Cape Smidta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Smidta vs Surat Thani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Surat Thani vs Millport, Oh, Usa
Surat Thani vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Surat Thani vs Gemert, Netherlands
Surat Thani vs Prado, Uruguay
Cape Smidta vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Cape Smidta vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Cape Smidta vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Cape Smidta vs Saigo, Japan
Kota vs Gainesville Lock, Al
Tahrir vs Santa Maria, Ca
Garanhuns vs Abidjan
Sialkot vs Ballinger, Tx
Surat Thani vs Cape Smidta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Surat Thani
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Smidta
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 898.8 kms (558.5 miles) ENE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 898.7 kms (558.4 miles) ENE
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 234.7 kms (145.8 miles) N
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1185.3 kms (736.5 miles) E
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) E
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) ESE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1090.3 kms (677.5 miles) ESE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 789.2 kms (490.4 miles) ESE
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 575.4 kms (357.6 miles) SSE