Vs > Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Surat Thani vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Surat Thani vs Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Surat Thani vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Surat Thani vs Tahrir, Egypt
Surat Thani vs Coimbra, Portugal
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Paulistana, Brazil
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Nkoundja, Cameroon
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Analalava, Madagascar
Cape Carbonara vs Corning, Ar
Ainazi vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Khasab vs Kitale
Abbotsford, Bc vs Adelaide, South Australia
- The distance between Surat Thani, Thailand and Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada is approximately 12,189 km or 7,574 mi.
- To reach Surat Thani in this distance one would set out from Fort Mcmurray, Alberta bearing 328° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Surat Thani bearing 197.2° or SSW .
- Surat Thani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Mcmurray, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Surat Thani is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Fort Mcmurray, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 26.2 °C (47.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.5 °C (60.3°F) less in Surat Thani. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1171.2 mm (46.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1171.2 l/m² (28.74 US gal/ft²) or 11,712,000 l/ha (1,252,091 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.4° higher in Surat Thani than in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Surat Thani relative to Fort Mcmurray, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Surat Thani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Surat Thani vs Sansanne-Mango, Togo
Surat Thani vs Bajsun, Uzbekistan
Surat Thani vs Albion, Ne, Usa
Surat Thani vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Azul, Argentina
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Vevay, In vs Volgograd
Toyama vs Grand Coteau, La
Kunduz vs Kahramanmaras
Monte Caseros vs Miliana
Surat Thani vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Surat Thani
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) N
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) N
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 416 kms (258.5 miles) NW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) NW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) W
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 267.8 kms (166.4 miles) WSW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 372.1 kms (231.3 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 354.1 kms (220 miles) S
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 387 kms (240.5 miles) S
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) N
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SSE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 367.8 kms (228.5 miles) S