Vs > Agassiz, Bc
Surat Thani vs Agassiz, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Surat Thani vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Surat Thani vs Surgut, Russia
Surat Thani vs Port Angeles, Wa, Usa
Surat Thani vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Agassiz, Bc vs Chaska, Mn, Usa
Agassiz, Bc vs Morden, Mb, Canada
Agassiz, Bc vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Agassiz, Bc vs Haifa, Israel
Mangareva, Gambier Islands vs Vesterø, Læsø
Olekminsk vs Cozzo Spadaro
Moorestown, Nj vs Tacloban City
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Viljujsk
- The distance between Surat Thani, Thailand and Agassiz, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,401 km or 7,706 mi.
- To reach Surat Thani in this distance one would set out from Agassiz, Bc bearing 316° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Surat Thani bearing 207.4° or SSW .
- Surat Thani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Agassiz, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Surat Thani is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Agassiz, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.1 °C (23.6°F) less in Surat Thani. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 91.6 mm (3.6 in) less which is equivalent to 91.6 l/m² (2.25 US gal/ft²) or 916,000 l/ha (97,926 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33° higher in Surat Thani than in Agassiz, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Surat Thani relative to Agassiz, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Agassiz, Bc vs Surat Thani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -180 (-7)
|| -165 (-7)
|| -129 (-5)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -92 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Surat Thani vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Surat Thani vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Surat Thani vs New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Surat Thani vs Tanta, Egypt
Agassiz, Bc vs Kenieba, Mali
Agassiz, Bc vs Brest, France
Agassiz, Bc vs Nyala, Sudan
Agassiz, Bc vs Tateno, Japan
Cape Zolotoj vs Vasquez Cobo
Decimomannu vs Neustrelitz
Sacramento, California vs Toronto, Ontario
Reykhólar vs Pocahontas, Ar
Surat Thani vs Agassiz, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Surat Thani
Climate Guides for Locations near Agassiz, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 32.2 kms (20 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 77 kms (47.8 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) N
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) ENE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) NE